Visual Hearing Aid helps you communicate fast with anyone who has hearing loss or are hearing impaired.
It can get frustrating if you don’t read sign language or someone’s hearing aid isn’t working, but using this app you can get back to communicating and dealing with more important issues. Speak into your phone or tablet and the app displays your words.
- Select green button to start the app listening
- Button turns red when it’s ready to transcribe your words
- Speak clearly into the device
- Point the screen at the person you’re communicating with
You can also:
- Forward conversations to email or other sharable platforms
- Delete information when you’re done
Other great reasons to use Visual Hearing Aid:
- Do you work in a noisy location with loud music and can’t hear what customers are asking for? Setup Visual Hearing Aid, add on a microphone and stop wondering if you got the order right. The only limitation is the quality of the microphone.
- Work in emergency services and you’re trying to help someone who can’t hear you? Use the app to get the information you need, right away.
- Know someone with sensorineural hearing loss? This can create a permanent hearing loss. But open up the lines of communication with Visual Hearing Aid.
The first hour is free.
Get the Visual Hearing Aid App.
Need more features or a white label product? Then it's time to drop me a line!